Friday, April 08, 2011

Is America really Free? Is Christianity safe?

Im getting disgusted with people referring to the armed forces and conditions in other nations to show "freedom" in the U.S.  I have many friends in the military, Im former USMC myself. They all will tell you we are NOT free. America is just better at hiding it. 

We are supposed to have freedom of speech. Patriot Act took care of that. Freedom of assembly, Patriot Act took care of that. Under the Patriot Act just about every american citizen can be classified a domestic terrorist. Under the Patriot Act we can wind up with wire-taps on our phones, bugs in our computers, emails monitored, without a warrant and without being notified. 
So tell me, are we free?
We cant assemble without first being granted a permit. If you amass "too many followers, too quickly" on a social site, you are liable for deletion and a government investigation. 
So tell me, are we free?
The internet is said to be the last "free" source of true freedom of speech. Despite this, governments around the world control the internet; could turn it on and off or limit access as they please. Now thanks to Mr. Obama, America is following suit. It hasnt been determined if the Pentagon or DHS will take charge of the internet, but there has been a team of some 2,000 "internet police" compiled. Anyone that says anything against them will be monitored, deleted, and arrested. In saying that, my blog and others like it may only have a limited time here. Yes, i am a minister preaching truth via my ministry blogsite and i must fear deletion. Does that sound like freedom of speech to you?
So tell me, are we free?

We are supposed to have freedom of religion. Am i right in saying that? Well, Mr. Obama came out and said he is muslim. Only corrected himself after news reporter questioned when he converted. In the past few years christians here in America have been getting persecuted. No christians allowed to start frats in college. Military no longer permitted to end prayers in Jesus' name. Christians get charged with "hate-crimes" for arguments or disputes with muslims. Many schools no longer allow Bible in school. Muslims allowed to start frats. Muslims skate free for harassing, raping, murderering others (mainly christians). Muslims get away with burning our Bible, urinating on our Cross, hanging anti-christian artwork in smithsonian. Qu'ran permitted in EVERY american school. Do you see anything wrong with that picture?  Is this the beginning of the illegality of Christianity?
So tell me, are we free?

America was built on freedom protected by the Constitution. That same freedom no longer exists. That same Constitution is being under-mined by the government and their team of anti-christian congressman being led by a muslim president. 
So tell me, are we free?

I am a Patriot to my nation, not my government. I am a patriot to what America was, the values our fore-fathers built this nation on. I am not, however, in agreement with or a patriot of where america is heading. If we dont use our constitutional right to revolt while we still have it, itll be too late. 

Everyone is stating how angry we are, well prove it. Stand up and ACT!

I personally will NOT take the islamization of America laying down. I personally will NOT sit back and watch Christianity get outlawed. I will NEVER convert to another faith because the government said so. 
What will YOU do?

Give me LIBERTY or give me DEATH. I rather die free then live a slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment