Monday, April 25, 2011

Reverend Red's Declaration

My Declaration


Yes Jesus preached love. However, im not here to make friends. Im here to help Christians realize truth. There is by far too much hypocrisy and heresy in todays world. Im not moving toward bending to our enemies level. Im moving towards waking up Gods people. Jesus specifically stated He came not to bring love, but division. His return will be both a spiritual and physical war against Satan and his armies. That time is near. As we speak prophecy is being filled. 

More and more people are falling victim to this interfaith propaganda which in actuality is reigning in this one world religion. 

Christians must not fear muslims. Christians must not fear standing by Jesus. Christians must not let the term 'christian' to become a bad word. If Christians dont stand up now, i wouldnt want to know Jesus' reaction. 

There is much speculation and many theories of how and when Jesus returns, based on the Bible and other scriptures. Ill let you decide what you want to believe about that. 

Me personally, i refuse to sit back and fall into interfaithism propaganda, mainstream heresy and hypocrisy, or anywhere in between. I follow Truth, i believe Truth, my veins flow with Truth. Either people will prove to be True Christians and thus prove to be Soldiers of Christ, or they will prove to be the heretics they are and continue living based on the concerns of this life and current society. 

Bible states not everyone will see Truth. There will be mass delusions. In being persecuted, masses will convert to this one world satanic religion. Only the few will stay true, even less escaping satans persecution. My goal is not for the heretics, my goal is for Gods children. It is my mission to gather up the true christians and prepare them for the battle coming ahead. Whether or not we want to see it, whether or not we want to admit it, prophecy is now being fulfilled. We must be prepared. To sit back and do nothing is heresy. To go along with interfaithism is hypocrisy. To speak against Christ Jesus to promote this gnostic Jesus is blasphemy. 

People need to realize that Jesus had two sides. Yes He preached love. But He stated He was coming not to bring love but division. In His day, there were times when His temper got best of Him. All acts against the Father were not taken lightly. People who believe this great peaceful return are hypocrites. It is stated He will wage war on satan, a war where we are His soldiers. 

Under no circumstances will I hide my crosses or the fact i am a Christian. I proudly have two crosses around my neck and one hanging in my ear, and a cross hanging from my rear-view mirror in my car. If it gets me killed, sobeit. A righteous death in this life means eternal life in the next. There is no law currently or in the future that will cause me into hiding.  I am not and will not be ashamed of my faith or my Lord. I simply ask that all christians who feel the same, to stand by me. As Jesus once said, you are either with me or against me. 

As i peer into the world, everyone is seeking a spiritual leader and a political leader. Everyone is seeking someone who can give re-birth to the Christian faith. Everyones complaining about the heresy and hypocrisy of the modern church institutions. I am using the guidance of the Holy Spirit to answer that call. 

Im in no way expecting to gain the support of every single "christian". Im only expecting the support of the True Christian. 

Already i have recieved many putdowns and names Jesus has 2,000 years ago and every prophet before Him. This path wasnt meant to be easy or fun. It was meant to be Right and True for narrow is the path. 

The masses will be against me, the few will be with me. Those with me will be True Christians awaiting Jesus' arrival and the war to end all wars. 

To view the 'Call To All Christians' and join the movement for the revival of Christianityclick here 

No comments:

Post a Comment